Welcome to this solid brick and tile 4 bedroom, 2 Bathroom home. It is well presented and is positioned in a nice, well kept street close to a host of amenities including schools, shops, transport and parklands.
It has been well maintained over the years and offers great future investment for the astute buyer. Sitting on a 749m2, zoned R20/25 development lot with a 20.12mtre frontage it provides options galore.
• Live in and enjoy the internal and external space this 4×2 family home offers with the future development potential in mind.
• Rent out whilst preparing and submitting development plans. Subject to WAPC approval. Approx rental return $330-$350 per week.
• Demolish and develop (2 street front lots, approx 375m2 ea with 10mtre frontage)
• Demolish and subdivide land. Sell off both lots and profit.
With a combination of jarrah floor boards and carpet throughout this home has a lovely feel. With 4 spacious bedrooms, 2 bathrooms and 2 seperate living areas it makes the perfect family home.
The kitchen is neat and functional with ample storage, cupboard and bench space.
OTHER FEATURES INCLUDED BUT NOT LIMITED TO
• Front Verandah
• Side gated access
• Skylight in bathroom
• Walk in Robe to Master Bedroom and Built in Robes to minor bedrooms
• Ducted Evaporative Air conditioning
• Solid Jarrah floorboards throughout
• Security doors and screens throughout
• Drive through access to rear
• Single lockup garage
• Wall mounted air conditioning unit in lounge
• Ceiling fans in all bedrooms
• Gas bayonet
• Garden shed
• Weld Square Primary School (500 metres)
• Galleria Shopping Centre (1.5km)
• Coventry Markets (2.1km)
• Bethlehem Lutheran Church (200 metres)
• YMCA Morley Sport & Recreation Ctre (2km)
• Infant Jesus Primary School (3.4km)
• Weld Square Reserve (230 metres)
• John Forrest Secondary College (2.7km)
Home vacant and ready to sell so call Nicole Newman on 0410 511975 to secure your viewing today !!